4/29/07

Affiliate Motivation

z

One thing I am constantly seeing with Affiliates is their lack of motivation. At first they are all about, trying to get out there, making it their number #1 goal. They join as many groups, affiliate channels, buy as many books as they can and get sucked into every offer they see, your favorites are probably boggled with everything you have signed up for or are interested in knowing more about. So, guess what? They are now offically overwhelmed, they have no idea where to turn, how to react and so guess what happens? They stop, go on to their next desparate ploy to creating wealth online.

I hate seeing that, it makes me sad. I know their is a way around the system of Internet Marketing. It's really not that hard. I have written about it before. I have initialized a checklist on what to do & not to do. I have even thought about it in even more depth. There are ALOT of niches out there. Yet I see the same pattern, everyone is trying to follow someone else's module. It doesn't work that way. You have to start with what you know. There are people out there that are always flashing these ads about how to make money, now I know this isn't something most affiliates know, because they haven't been here as long as some of these other players have been. They know what you want to hear & how to tug at the nerve. Trust me, I know this because I have been there many a times. I have listened to others, doled out alot of money yet I have seen nothing positive come out of the whole deal because you are following a chain of command effect.

The players that have been here the longest know that you are going to see their information, buy the product thinking that you are going to make $674,783.99 in 23 hours and 32 seconds. They know that you are going to try to sell them that same niche that they just got you with. Then they also know, that in 3-5 days you are going to give up & the cycle will continue.

You want a solution, you want to be successful, you are determined to make this work! I think I might have one. Let's ask the first question though?

  1. Are you ready?
  2. What are your hobbies?
  3. What do you consider yourself an expert on?
  4. What fascinates you that makes you want to know more about?
  5. Can your hobby or fascination make you money?
  6. What tools do you have to make this work?
  7. Do you have the patience?

These are some valid points to look at while trying to find your common ground with Internet Marketing. I am not going to sugarcoat anything here, but this takes time & effort. If you are hanging around reputable Internet Marketers, they will tell you the same thing. I like to think that I am a pretty patient in all areas of my life except for when I am waiting for dinner & it seems like they are taking forever. I am always available for helping anyone who is willing to put in the time & effort. The internet is still young, if treated properly it can bring you income for a long time coming.

For those who have taken that deep breath and are in this for the long haul, congrats & welcome to your freedom. An additional checklist to be sure this is the right avenue.

Til next time,

Alison G

No comments: