4/25/07

A newbie find for info in getting started...

z

I decided that I absolutely love helping people. I want to find the best products, the most reputable people, honesty & compassion. I am seeing that it's a dog eat dog world out there when it comes to trying to market money making ideas. That's why I challenge & urge you to look deep within your entrepenuerial self & look beyond that subject of money making ideas & look at other niches. I think you should look at the million other ideas that are out there that are lonely because no one pays attention to them. I think that some of you need to go back to square one & start all over again.
Listen to people who have been around for awhile, who know the ropes. I bet if you asked someone over at Ewealth. They will be more than happy to get you on the right track in starting the process of earning income online. I'll help you as much as I can. My id at Ewealth is moneybully.


Alison

No comments: