4/25/07

What's popular in Adsense & SEO

z

I have been scouring the internet for the different ideas how to optimize my blog & more quality adsense. I can say it's in how I word stuff plus how diligent I am. All the gurus out there are making a killing on you because you will pay for their junk. Now what I am about to say is going to be debated. I think becoming successful is taking the ability to help others. If you guide people through and towards their success, you create a name for yourself. I think some gurus realize that helping is more powerful than making a quick buck. The ones that have realized this have been EXTREMELY succesful. I personally want to be part of the helping crowd. I will help anyone who needs direction. I will teach you what I know, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I have a tool that I like to use. I bet you would love to know what that is & it's quite simple.

Affiliate Marketing isn't rocket science but if you have the right guidance, you'll see results fairly quickly. I would like the opportunity to be able to help anyone struggling with Internet Marketing.

I really recommend people following this website The SEO Book Blog

No comments: